Monday, September 11, 2023

Online Mixing And Mastering Services

 



Welcome to ADSD+ Mixing & Mastering. I'm a Beatport Top 10 Charting Producer who specializes in electronic music with over a decade of experience in the music industry. My background consists of over 15 years of experience. As a ghost producer, I have produced many records for many DJs. I'm the mixing and mastering engineer for major labels and artists: I've been lucky enough to be involved with both new and upcoming artists as well as Major label artists. I could help you with all your production, mixing, editing, remixing and beat-making needs. 

The service includes: 

• Equalization (EQ) 
• Compression 
• Limiting 
• Stereo Imaging 
• Harmonic Excitement 
• Saturation 
• De-Essing 
• Reverb 
• Delay 
• Volume Adjustments 

The final master will be delivered in professional WAVE format 24bit/44.1Khz or mp3(320kbps) format. A good mixdown plays a huge part in music. Because of this, you will get a high-quality mixed and mastered track ready for release.


Our Clients


Having worked with both emerging artists and major label talent, I offer world-class music production, mixing, mastering, editing, remixing, and ghost production services to artists, producers, and labels worldwide. My experience with industry professionals allows me to deliver the polished, radio-ready sound today's music demands. Every track is crafted with precision, creativity, and attention to detail, ensuring it stands out, captures attention, and competes with the highest industry standards. Whether you're an independent artist or an established act, I'm committed to bringing your vision to life and making your music truly unforgettable.